Creative Patriotism Offers Escape from Depression.

 

I don't wear patriotism on my sleeve (ok, yes I do!) but it's more than simply a political statement. Especially lately.


Since my sudden firing by elite liberals who run my old job, I've been deeply depressed. I went from working seven days a week for 70 plus hours to NOTHING, in the WORST economic crisis in American history.


My grassroots security consulting and homeless outreach giving out Subway cards hit pause as the Kryptonite of Depression seeped into me, leaving me inactive for weeks.


BUT, visions of me wearing Red, White and Blue kept being Divinely downloaded into my mind. I ordered some American flag facemasks and when they finally came, put one on and slowly hit the streets to give out cards to hungry folks.


Creative patriotism offers escape from Depression. What's right about America can make us eventually feel alright again during these trying times.


Just take your time.


Cap Black.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where's Obama? Brief Video

Vernon Jones: Standard Bearer for Conservative Black Democrats.

When I Say, Support Black Business, I'm not Being Racist.