My Kind of Black Nationalism



My kind of Black nationalism isn't the variety where I'm chasing random White people down the street because they're White.  As a Black Nationalist Conservative, I work with like minds of all colors while also building up institutions the community should control.

I'm also not advocating repatriation to another country, within or outside the current United States. If that ever becomes doable, more power to those taking that option. Clearly there's no one way out of the mess we're in.

I am advocating control of community institutions and politics currently under elite liberals manicured thumbs. Their niche market is profiteering off of Black misery. Any inquiries about why I'm not challenging elite conservative control over Black community institutions and politics is met with this response: there is none. Unlike elite liberals, elite conservatives haven't embedded themselves within Black infrastructure. Theirs is a different, distant dynamic to be discussed on another day.

Elite liberals and their Black gatekeepers routinely keep grassroots Black people out of governmental and social program decision making positions, off of county (parish here) and state Democratic executive committees, block community centered Black candidates for broader elected office and use grassroots Black people for election time votes to be avoided  until needed again. This season elite liberals, neo liberals say grassroots leftist friends, want Black voters to elect Jim Crow Joe Biden.

My opposition to elite liberals should in no way be conflated into supporting country club counterparts across the aisle. The "R" behind my name means Representation of ethnic and larger working class concerns not on elite Republicans radar either.

I'm an old school brother deeply involved in safety and homeless outreach. 

Hopefully, in some small way, I'm honoring the example of armed citizens securing 1960s civil rights protestors, the iconic Deacons for Defense, Civil Rights Era Black Republicans like Arthur Fletcher, advocates for "Black Capitalism" during the Nixon Administration, football and autonomy great Jim Brown, the Dopebusters, anti crack crusader Herman Wrice, Eastside High School principal Joe Clark, slain St Louis Police Captain David Dorn, Detroit Batman Walter Gildersleeve, Chicago's I'm Telling, Don't Shoot homicide reward group, New Orleans #1 crime fighter and mentor #BroAlMims and numerous community members
 patrolling the streets, mediating disputes and meeting needs far away from elites in fancy suites.

Cap Black.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where's Obama? Brief Video

Vernon Jones: Standard Bearer for Conservative Black Democrats.

When I Say, Support Black Business, I'm not Being Racist.