Cold Hearted Conservatism on Capitol Hill.



Cold Hearted Conservatism on Capitol Hill.

When I see Republican US Senators making an average of nearly $4000 monthly balk at continuing a measly $600 unemployment enhancement to good Americans left workless by a government mandated shutdown, I'm repulsed by their cold hearted conservatism. This stands in stark contrast to warm hearted conservatism myself and others practice.

I'm not one of the GOP elite. Donors and national media don't have me on speed dial. What I am is a traditionalist who preserves one tradition, helping others, above all else.

God called me years ago to buy hamburgers and gift cards to feed the homeless in my area. Were I a cold hearted conservative I would have ignored them all around me or worse, yelled, "Get a job!" But I'm not one. My heart and mind will never accept seeing people hungry in America. Clearly not the case among the lavishly housed on Capitol Hill.

Cold hearted conservatism on Capitol Hill is not only morally wrong and greedy and arrogant, but may push repulsed Republicans to stay home or even vote for Biden.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where's Obama? Brief Video

Vernon Jones: Standard Bearer for Conservative Black Democrats.

When I Say, Support Black Business, I'm not Being Racist.