No Need to Talk Down about Others to Build Us Up.


Black antisemitism isn't an upgrade over the White version. 

Nick Cannon has become a loose cannon lately on this topic. I don't think he's a rabid hater but is using vintage, outdated Black nationalist talking points which were revolutionary in the past but are now reactionary. We can't demand others watch what they say in this cancel culture if we don't return the favor.

My 21st Century Black nationalist strategy is: talk up autonomy, institution and coalition building instead of talking down about White people and Jews- points noted in Nick Cannon's recent apology

I look forward to seeing his advocacy evolve.

No need to talk down about others to build us up. 

Cap Black.
Non racist, Black Nationalist Conservative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where's Obama? Brief Video

Vernon Jones: Standard Bearer for Conservative Black Democrats.

When I Say, Support Black Business, I'm not Being Racist.