What is a #BlackNationalistConservative?


Here's my definition of what a Black Nationalist Conservative is:

My safety and homeless outreach puts the "office" or "service center" on sidewalks and streets. It is a repudiation of top down solutions to problems and other elitest approaches.

It's an expression of non racist Black nationalism where I am a service provider to anyone in need, instead of a stereotypical service recipient. It's key that Black men independently provide infrastructure to address issues surrounding us and to dispel notions that we're passive recievers of other's good will.

It's also an expression of non mainstream conservatism that privately contributes to America without automatic alignment with majority population conservative camps. That said, I have more in common with these camps than differences.

I'm a Black nationalist conservative, an old school brother with an open mind, doing his civic duty to community and country and alliance building across ideologies and ethnicities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where's Obama? Brief Video

Vernon Jones: Standard Bearer for Conservative Black Democrats.

When I Say, Support Black Business, I'm not Being Racist.